Cadif Infrared Panel
The Cadif panel offers a simple and efficient way to cure paint. Infrared diffused technology allows the panels to cure from a very short distance (10 – 20 cm), maximising performance with a very low energy consumption. Using Cadif you can cure a panel at 70°C and deliver the same performance of a spray booth even in an open indoor area.
Check out the features:
- Light in weight – the assembled weight is just 12kg
- Easy to move – just pick it up and reposition it to wherever it needs to go in the workshop
- Gentle on the water-borne primers, which are so easily burnt with conventional IR dryers
- Low consumption – 120V single phase / 15 amp
- The system offers a large working surface
For enquiries and to order your Cadif Infrared Panel
To order or to find out more details about packages available please click here to contact us.