Technicians love Flatliner. It’s, without doubt, one of the most innovative, flexible and efficient steel and aluminium panel repair systems available today.
The thinking behind Flatliner is simple: repairs of small to medium collision damage on car panels can be completed entirely from the outside, doing away with the need for lengthy strip and refit routines.
With Flatliner, you are completing top-quality repairs instead of needing to provide replacement parts. Your repair area will be smaller, meaning shorter painting times and much less requirement to dismantle and refit panels and nearby components. You save time, you reduce your spare parts bill, so you can boost your profit every time your technician uses Flatliner.
Flatliner has everything you need for consistently high-quality panel repair. There’s an excellent range of tools available, all housed conveniently and neatly on the practical blue trolley, which comes with power strip and compressed air connector. Choose the Full version and you’ll also find tools appropriate for repairs on larger vehicles such as vans as well as cars.
Included in the Flatliner system are:
- The digispot welder, which can be used for manual or automatic welding. It’s easy to adjust the welding intensity and duration – and there’s a handy memory function too, for your technicians’ favourite settings.
- A selection of hammers, including: a large sliding hammer; a small sliding hammer for fine-tuning repairs; aluminium hammers with horizontal and vertical fins, manufactured from hiduminium to assist in accurate metal forming and knocking out of high spots
- Three easy-to-use bridges, with interchangeable components serving a variety of purposes
- An innopuller to deal with the controlled pulling of the metal. Pulling heights can be set very precisely and adjusted easily.
- Pulling bars
- Two types of key; the straight type that can be placed very close together for maximum pulling force, and the twisted keys for when less strength is needed. It’s usual practice to weld these keys to the metal panel about 1 centimetre apart.
The Flatliner system is available in two packages:
Flatliner Full Set (SKU 5000)
Comprises of: Digispot welder, T-bar cable with small slide hammer, Innopuller (hand puller), Large slide hammer, 1 x 80cm Flatliner bridge with single feet, 1 x 120cm Flatliner bridge with double feet, 1 x 160cm Flatliner bridge with single feet, 6 x pulling bars, Carbon shrink rod, 1 x bag of straight keys, 1 x bag of twisted keys, 5 x specialised panel hammers
Flatliner Business (SKU 5004)
Comprises of: Digispot welder, T-bar cable with small slide hammer, Innopuller (hand puller), Large slide hammer, 1 x 80cm Flatliner bridge with single feet, 1 x 120cm Flatliner bridge with double feet, 6 x pulling bars, Carbon shrink rod, 1 x bag of straight keys, 1 x bag of twisted keys, 3 x specialised panel hammers